- 500 amp output connections - provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control - for precise output control and easy operation.
- Terminal strip and output studs - for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case - allows installation under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels - for easy access to internal parts.
- Line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
- Fan cooled with electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor; seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- Compatible with a variety of wire feeder types–analog, digital, and across-the-arc feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics for MIG,SAW, stick and DC TIG processes
- Scott® connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
- Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
- Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
- ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
- Thermostat protection from current overload and excessive temperatures
POWER WAVE AC/DC 1000SD
- 380 - 575 VAC, 50/60Hz Voltage Input – Offers the ability to be connected anywhere in the world.
- Easy to Parallel Machines or Run Multiple Arcs.
- 3-Phase Voltage Input – Eliminates the imbalance associated with transformer-based AC welding machines.
- Severe Duty – Can be stored outdoors. IP23 Rated.
- Software Based Controls – Can be upgraded as new features become available